Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Cleveland OH Summer Activities


Summer Internship In Cleveland, OH

Here are some fun things to do in Cleveland during the summer. I spent the summer in Cleveland, OH for an internship and had a pretty decent time entertaining myself through local attractions, events, brunch with friends, concerts, and more!


Within the first week of moving to Cleveland, I observed that the overall vibe is way more country than Boston. The city is divided into pockets and the food isn’t horrible.

Spending Summer Time in The Land:


Zac Brown Band

Polish Cuisine

Pokémon Go: The other interns and I literally went on Pokémon Go walks just to catch Pokémon and level up. I don’t think we would have been so outdoorsy, adventurous, or social if it wasn’t for Pokémon Go.

Swimming in Lake Erie (It’s called a lake but, dude.. it’s basically a beach)

Cleveland Indian Baseball Games
snapchat filter
Roadtrips to PA

Volunteering at the local National Park

Lots of Brunches at Townhall

Fruit shopping at the farmers market

Dining in “Little Italy”

Pulling airplanes for charity


A ton of Country concerts I don’t remember
Frisbee Golf
Bowling
Froyo Dates
Other: I also spent my free time cooking, more than usual.




Grammarly yours, Your Boston Gal - Semirah D

Keywords: travel, Cleveland, ohio, RNC, Tremont, food, summer, internship, engineering, summer fun, free Cleveland, free ohio, things to do in ohio, country concert

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...