Monday, January 2, 2017

Track Suit

Augusta Active Tracksuit review


Price
★★★
3 out of 5 stars

Performance
★★★
3 out of 5 stars

Style
★★★★
4 out of 5 stars

Comfortable
★★★★
4 out of 5 stars


Jacket: $37
Pants: $33
The price was rated 3 out of 5 stars because there are so many other affordable alternatives. In all of the cheerleading/dance teams that I've done, our tracksuits ranged $40 - $60 and that included embroidered/bedazzled logos.


The Augusta tracksuit earns a 4 out of 5 for style. The tracksuit is adorable and their whole line of athletic gear is pretty cute and fitting for your workout needs. As you can tell in my photos, the suit is versatile and can be worn for casual errands (like an Adidas tracksuit).


The Augusta tracksuit is comfortable but it isn't very comfortable which is why it earned 4 out of 5 stars. The fabric is soft and the suit is easy to put on and wear. The jacket and pants fit snuggly on my curves.



Performance was rated 3 out of 5 stars because (as you can tell in the photo above), the white stripe has gotten dirty from normal use. For an athletic jacket, I need something that can roll with the punches, just as hard as I do. The jacket and pants are great for post-workout, jogs, and other light activities. However, it does not withstand with anything tougher than that. 

I used the tracksuit for more than just traveling from the gym back to my home so, I need a tracksuit that can work for multiple occasions. I'm curious as to how their leggings would hold up in a crossfit workout or Zumba class. Would they be tough enough to roll and jump around?

Also the fabric on the back of the jacket is slightly fraying. It looks like it occurred due to me wearing another jacket on top of it. This is another reason why the Augusta tracksuit doesn't meet my standards for durability in athletic wear.


What's your favorite athletic gear brand from 2016?? I plan on wearing my faves to beat my new year's resolutions and tone up for spring break!

Grammarly yours, SemirahD


Disclaimer: The Augusta tracksuit was provided complimentary however, opinions are all honestly mine.

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...