Saturday, December 24, 2016

When You're Santa's Favorite Elf


My holiday party outfit came from 3wishes.com this year and it was adorable! I received so many compliments on it and would totally go back to 3wishes for flirty themed dresses. I wouldn't recommend for lovelies under 18, but to the divas 18+, 3wishes.com has some wicked cute themed outfits and dresses.

Enjoy the photos of Santa's favorite Elf! After making sure that everyone else has beautiful gifts, it's the Elves turn to see what's under the tree







I love the detail of the bow and corset lace on the back. It was my favorite part of the dress. The dress is a velvet-like material and is breathable and comfortable for wrecking havoc at your holiday party. It was easy to dance, jump, run, and strut in the dress so, there are no limits in this ensemble.



For the pictures, I wore red Rockport heels and it suited the look for a holiday party setting. However I think black tall boots or simple flats would do great as well.



For a themed costume, this dress is very good quality. Like if I stored and cleaned it properly, I could wear this dress next year. Usually costumes are good for one weekend of fun and then its life is over. However, this dress could survive a few more events.


I may totally be put on the blogger naughty list for doing a review on a lingerie website however, I think that they sell some completely appropriate pieces. I aim to be a professional women and that includes being mature in what I promote online. Women are usually shamed for baring skin or dolling up.. I'm  speaking for women in tech more specifically since that is the personal experience I can speak to.

I am publishing this blog post to 1. Enjoy the holidays 2. Feel good, look good, and be good. Ladies in engineering, yes we are already walking on thin ice in the industry but, my advice to you would be to stand for something or else you will fall for anything. In other words, reflect on your personal boundaries. 


You can find my dress here and it is currently on sale.



Happy Holidays everyone!

Grammarly yours, SemirahD


*Disclaimer: This dress was complimentary of 3wishes.com. All opinions are my own and completely honest.

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...