Monday, February 8, 2016

New England International Auto Show 2016 Recap

Next: Check out the 2017 Boston Auto Show! Bigger and Better :)



The New England International Auto Show was my first large scale automobile event. I've been to derbies, car races, etcetera etcetera. So being surrounded by high profile cars and interactively experiencing the cars was super fun! The auto show had test drives available for certain models of cars.  

Now that I know that this event is local to me and an annual occurrence, I know where to go when I'm buying my next BMW or Aston Martin. My plan: 1) Test drive at New England International Auto Show 2) Intense research on best buying period 3) Drive off the dealers lot in style.

Here's a great conversation about auto shows, new car buying, and teen driving safety that you could follow on twitter:https://twitter.com/SemirahD/status/688438109504172037



Follow me for more New England fun here

Before attending this show I vaguely knew what questions to ask when purchasing or what made a car a "good car".

1) It all depends on your auto needs
2) Other variables are considered like; budget, lifestyle, etc.
3) The car chooses you more than you choose the car. (think about it... what compels you to walk towards certain cars on the lot?)

To look at more in-depth tips and tricks check out SheBuysCars for more articles.

Grammarly yours, SemirahD

P.S. Add me on snapchat! @SemirahD I am currently (2/8/16)  jammin on the beach in Florida so come join the fun and send me snaps of your day *Smileyyy face & Convincing winky face*
OR Tweet me a screenshot of your snapchat screen and I'll add you!


Thank you SheBuysCars, Scotty Reis, #ChevyBoston, and everyone else involved for sponsoring this post and sending me to the New England International Auto Show. 



More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...