Friday, February 5, 2016

J.P. Morgan Chase Code for Good Hackathon Tampa

    This weekend, I am in Florida for a Hackathon sponsored by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (Go here for more info about hackathons and my past involvement). The hackathon is called, Code for Good, and my assigned mission is to make an app that aids the Christopher and Dana Reeve foundation. I am actually still on the coding floor right now so, I don't have a review or feedback, yet.

I just love these pics of me looking all serious and nerdy earlier today. Enjoy!

#SoundofCharmCodes







Can you spot @SemirahD? Lol it isn't hard to stand out in a monotone sea of men. 




Grammarly yours, SemirahD

More Sound of Charm Women in Tech post here
My GitHub profile: https://github.com/semirahd

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...