Monday, February 1, 2016

ELF's Valentine's Day Gift Idea for Her


Every Valentine's Day is a chance to out-do the last. Empty wallets, I'm sorry but it just is. My friend and I were talking about potential Valentine 's Day plans and all of these ideas, were plans that trumped last year's. So if your boyfriend gave you a pack of Easy Mac and a chocolate bar last year than, this year deserves actual homemade mac and cheese and some fancy Godiva chocolate. That's not asking for a lot. Good luck trying to make the day special with just roses when last year you surprised your babe with a pink Cadillac and a Sephora shopping spree.

However, you may be the type to look at Valentine's Day non-materialistically. Meaning, you don't care whether or not you get a box of chocolate or bouquet of roses. You just want your significant other to be near you. Literally just do everything with me... laugh with me, eat with me, cook with me... any other verb as long as it's --with me

Moving forward, the reason for this blog post started out materialistic so, let me tell you about the bouquet I wouldn't mind coming home from work to... 


e.l.f. Cosmetics is offering a wide variety of adorable mini gift sets ranging from lip glosses, to eyeliner sets and eye shadow palettes—all under $10! Available on elfcosmetics.com and Target stores.

Essential brushes set contains:
-1 Eyeliner Brush
-1 Concealer Brush
-1 Eyelash & Brow wand
-1 Smudge Eye Sponge
-1 Eyeshadow Brush
-1 Blushing, Bronzing,
and Blending Brush
-1 Daily Brush Cleanser
-some sets switch it up and have another variety of e.l.f. brushes


Feel free to join the conversation with me about Valentine's Day in the comments section below or @ me on twitter! (@SemirahD)



My review: The ELF brushes are super soft but after a few uses, they have also proven to be super fragile. With a $10 price tag for 6 brushes, I'm not surprised that a makeup bristle or two sticks to your foundation. I'm slightly heavy handed and store my makeup brushes all together in one bag. I'm assuming if you are more gentle than, these brushes will last longer and continue to provide nice makeup application.


Brushes c/o E.L.F.

Anymore questions about the E.L.F. makeup brushes? They do the job for like 1/3 of the price of other makeup brushes. Esthetically, their sleek matte black handles are comparable to high end makeup brush physical appearances. So look muy expensive for like super cheap.

I'd recommend these brushes for the babe on a budget and anyone needing brushes for an affordable price without sacrificing functionality.

Grammarly yours, SemirahD

Popular gift post:
Gifts for a collegiate
Gifts for a gym lover
Gift guides for ALL



More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...