Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Balance Girls' Night Out Boston Fitness

Gabby, Semirah (Me) and, Janice at the New Balance Girls' Night Out event
Thursday, June 11 beginning at 6 p.m., my friends and I, joined New Balance for an exciting Girls Night Out event focused on sculpting and strength training. With an emphasis on your 'Booty and Arms', New Balance Ambassador, celebrity trainer and wellness coach Sarah Kusch lead a 3.5-mile run as well as a 'Booty + Arm Summer Sculpt Session'.
Gabby, Semirah (Me) and, Janice at the New Balance Girls' Night Out event
The fitness-filled evening was hosted by NBGNO emcee-alum and healthy lifestyle blogger behind the site, Healthy Chicks, Rachel Chemerynski. Post-workouts, and refreshments from Thirst Juice Co., clean cocktails and healthy hors d’oeuvres. 
New Balance also distributing jewelry-inspired body art by TribeTats and swag bag giveaways. My friends and I rocked matching arm and wrist tattoos. I see these gold/silver tribal tattoos everywhere (Especially with music festival season in full swing) but, this was my first time 'tatting up' with them. 

Spot me in the back with the yellow tank top!
I always have a ton of fun at New Balance events and this was my first time with friends, instead of a blogger meet up. It was exciting to motivate each other, dance, mingle, and break in the summer with a healthy start. I admire and love how New Balance gets involved with the local community and hypes up fitness for all.  
Music during this months NBGNO was courtesy of DJ BREK.ONE.
NBGNO was held at the New Balance Experience Store which is located at 583 Boylston Street in Boston.  
Spot me in the back with the yellow tank top!

Can you see my comment? Look for my twitter tag "@SemirahD"

Readers, let’s chat! How do you put excitement into your workout regiments? With friends or new routines? Did you attend the June NBGNO event?
Grammarly yours, SemirahD
For past New Balance event recaps on Sound of Charm, check out:

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...