Sunday, February 8, 2015

Freshly Minted

My top FIVE favorite 'Save The Date' cards and Wall Art from Minted.Com

As a collegiate, Save The Date cards and Wall Art are meant to express your personality or the vibe of your organization (i.e Sorority!)

Make a statement with Minted.Com's unique pieces for people from all walks of life. I was wicked excited to try out Minted.Com because you get to personalize certain art; make a college of your home state with photos or place a monogram. Someone once told me, "If it doesn't move, monogram it!" This lifestyle can be applied to personalizing.

Minted.Com also has really cute agenda's. For your friends who procrastinate, I'm sure they still haven't brought their 2015 calendar because they just threw away their 2014 agendas. Update your friends with Minted.Com's daily/weekly agenda's. I know I will be using one this year. 







I think state maps are pretty versatile for men and women. What type of art would you gift a collegiate guy? Sometimes we want our gifts to be more heart felt than a playboy calendar.


Grammarly yours, SemirahD


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...