Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dining Locations for Cru Epicenter 2015

The secret to finding food at out-of-state or overnight conferences. Plan ahead! Or just wing it. Your choice. 

5 Recommended Dining Locations for #CruEpiCenter2015

99 Restaurant
  • Great deals on steak: As low as $13 entrees
  • Free appetizer if you join their email list
  • Chocolate Truffle Pie: Enough Said!
  • 3 minute drive, 18 minute walk.



Moe's Southwest Grill
  • Free Burrito on your birthday if you join their email list 
  • Burrito Bowls
  • Cool names for burritos
  • Pretty decent prices
  • 2 minute drive, 7 minute walk.



Arby's 
  • Master of All-American sandwiches
  • You don't see these around in Boston
  • Ummm... Their milkshakes bring all the.. ok, yeah I'll stop with the Fergie reference. 
  • 2 minute drive, 14 minute walk.



IHOP
  • Unlimited pancakes. Struggling college students take note, I don't think you heard me. Unlimited.
  • Breakfast is king. IHOP understands that.
  • 4 minute drive, 30 minute walk.


CiCi's
  • Pizza Buffet. All You Can Eat Pizza. 
  • And for dessert? Cinnamon rolls. With extra sweetness.
  • To-Go Menu available as well.
  • Sounds greasy? Well they have a soup and salad bar too. 
  • 5 minute drive, 13 minute walk.


Other locations:

  • Pizza Hut: I suggest you guys order online.
  • Dunkies
  • Misc. Chinese food restaurants
  • McDonalds

Disclaimer: Estimated travel time found on GoogleMaps. This is not a sponsored post. I just want to know where to go when my stomach says feed meh.

About the blogger:

Hey y'all! This weekend I will be joining my campus Cru organization to NY for #CruEpicenter2015 or in other worlds: 
"A 4-day conference where hundreds of college students GATHER around Jesus in transformational community. They GROW in grace and truth, to love and serve through prayer, powerful stories, Biblical teaching, and practical training. As a result, they GO to serve all nations with Christ’s unlimited capacity to love."
I will be posting a few tweets and instagram post about the conference so, that will be happening on my accounts till Monday evening! 

P.S This post was honestly for my benefit. It forced me to figure out where I can find the closest and best food location for this conference. My stomach begs to differ that this is an amazing guide for our short lunch intermissions. 

Grammarly yours, SemirahD

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...