Saturday, December 13, 2014

Boston Family Fun: Shop CambridgeSide Galleria

My mind has been so preoccupied with school work and professional development that holiday's and special events totally sneak up on me! Last minute gift shopping and 30 minute casseroles are my expertise. So when I finally get a holiday break I don't know what to do with my free time. How does one celebrate the holiday's when daunting to-do list or heartache deadlines are no where in site?

Thankfully there are so many great places around Boston that are offering merry celebrations for the entire family; namely, The CambridgeSide Galleria Mall.

Via Chowing Down blog
The Galleria has offered so many versatile holiday events that I don't have to look anywhere else. From breakfast with Santa to Yankee Swaps with my amiable crew of Boston bloggers, The CambridgeSide Galleria has been the real MVP this holiday season. 

CambridgeSide Galleria
Via The Second Lunch Blog
The California Pizza Kitchen cheffed up some delicious appetizers, drinks, and the mall set up activities for a blogger Yankee Swap. About 30 bloggers enjoyed an evening of switching and snagging drool worthy gifts from the event sponsors. Thank you Blog and Tweet Boston for putting together an amazing event, as well as the Galleria Mall marketing team for working so hard to set everything up. 

What does your family do to celebrate the holidays? Comment below

Grammarly yours, Semirah D

More Boston Family Fun Post:

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...