Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Warm Up This Winter With A Members Only Jacket

“When you put it on, something happens.”

Outfit details at the end

This winter I'll be bundling up in an American classic, Members Only Moto Jacket, similar. For extra warmth and a rugged, urban look, the women's Moto Jacket has a faux shearling collar, cuff, and edge lining. I took my Members Only jacket out on a camping adventure and here are some shots from my weekend.  









Jacket c/o Members Only, Converse Shoes, Levi's Jean Button Up c/o, Burberry Scarf, Black Pants

My jacket fits perfectly and is nice quality; the faux shearling is soft and doesn't irritate my skin and, is extremely warm. The famous classic Members Only jacket is the varsity styled jacket however, I was excited to share with you all how I styled the rugged moto jacket with a modern flair. I accessorized with classic converse, but in forest green, and a Burberry scarf. After a weekend in 30 degree (Fahrenheit) weather I can attest that this jacket is good in cold wind, rain, and chilly winter evenings! 

I know the winter is usually studying, gym, spring prepping time, etc. however, what winter activity are you most excited for?

Grammarly yours, Semirah D

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...