Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall into Fashion, Cruise & Lunch at Cambridgeside Galleria

Boston Brunchers and the Cambridgeside Galleria PR team put together an amazing day out for a group of Boston bloggers and influencers. We all met up at the Charles River Boat for a whirlwind experience around Boston. Once the bloggers got on the boat it felt like time went still. We acquainted and reacquainted with old and new blogger friends.  


For a New England weekend in Saturday, 80 degrees was a treat and cherry on top to a beautiful day out.   

Blogger Goody Bags 
Our blogger day out included shopping, sipping, and dining out. Depicted is gift cards, goodies, and snacks... our Cambridgeside Galleria survival kit (Parking tickets included)!

Cheese and crackers plate aboard the Charles River Boat

H & M Fall 2014 Fashion Selections

Boston fashion bloggers taking advantage of the beautiful scenery 

For every sushi roll P.F.Changs sells in October, $1 will be donated to breast cancer awareness programs. Also, you can earn $1 for breast cancer awareness by taking a selfie with the pink horses and uploading it to social media with the hashtag #paintpfchangspink.

This was actually my first trip to P.F.Changs and I was not disappointed. We had different tasters and selections including; Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Handmade Dumplings.

Vegetable Spring Rolls

Hand Folded Crab Wontons

After lunch was desserts then shopping! I wrapped up my Cheesecake Factory oreo cake to share with friends at home and gathered all my gift cards to take the mall by a blogger coupon storm. I stopped by Old Navy, Roster, Sephora, and Plammie Activewear.

Plammie Activewear
After enjoying the sun and stuffing myself with P.F.Chang goodness I was so excited that Plammie Activewear was apart of our bloggers day out (Live fitness motivation right here!). For those of you who follow me on twitter and instagram see post about #LaceUp365 or some other fitness crave I'm signing up for so, you know that I have a passion for this lifestyle.

All in all Cambridgeside Galleria PR team and Boston Brunchers coordinated an amazing event. My most memorable moment was being able to foster in and appreciate the Boston blogger community.

Losofancy and I posing in front of the Boston cityline (Sailor Dress c/o The Girl That Loves Boutique)

Grammarly yours, SemirahD

*I was provided all services, meals, and gift cards complimentary in exchange for a blog feature. All opinions are my own.*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...