Monday, October 20, 2014

Boston's Her Campus College Fashion Week x Cinch App

On October 4th The Estate Boston hosted the annual Her Campus Fashion Show. I was blessed with VIP access for a friend and myself. So in the midst of homework, sailing practice, and barely existing social life I dusted off my blogger event clothes and headed into Boston for the evenings affairs.

Just waiting in line to enter the venue was the beginning of the fashion show experience. Fashion bloggers posing on the sidewalk and street... selfies amongst selfies... social media frenzy... All of this and we haven't entered the building yet.

Once inside we gather our passes and sponsor goodie bags and head upstairs for the step and repeat carpet photos before the main events of the night commence. 

Her Campus founder Windsor and I 
The main event of the night was the fashion show; however, guest had access to a drybar sponsored by Tresseme, makeup color matching with Bare Minerals, and fashion insights with boohoo.com

Blogger Amy and I
I feel like this is a reoccurring feeling for me but, my ultimate favorite part of going to events is meeting up with local bloggers and seeing social media influencers that I've bumped into at past events. I am really bad at keeping in touch with anyone so, I love making the most of events like these. I vaguely recall meeting Amy of Cupcakes and Couture before this event nonetheless, I follow her blog and immediately recognized her at the show (great outfit girl!). 

Can you find Semirah?

The fashion show had different themed scenes and local entertainment from BU and BC sprinkled in between the segments. The young models showed darling charisma and the outfits were college girl must haves! The goodie bags had a discount code to boohoo.com, the fashion sponsor of the evening, and I was wicked eager to use it. Let me know if you would like to see some of the pieces I purchased!

Grammarly yours, SemirahD 

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...