Thursday, September 11, 2014

Favorite College Decor: Monogrammed Letters

Dorm room decor puts on emphasis on bedding, window accessories, lamps and desk accessories. My all time favorite dorm decor are monogrammed wooden letters. My letters are from The Spotted Zebras and that company is very accommodating. 

Pick your initials, greek letters, etc. in various colors, sizes, and fonts. My friend was felling home sick around the second week of college and after ordering her monogrammed letters and having a small "open dorm" party she begin to feel a bit more comfortable in this large, unfamiliar community. 

Make your small space feel like home with your own customized wall monogram!

Wall Decor c/o The Spotted Zebras


My Longchamp collection is starting to become more of decorations than fashion pieces... oops. I wanted to switch up decor norms and hang up my casual handbags as opposed to necklaces and jewelry. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of gorgeous methods of hanging up jewelry and other cutesy pieces.



More examples of cute dorms with wall monograms:
Wall letters and photos as decor are a great way to make a small, unfamiliar place feel like home.  All you have to do is put a name on it..! (Beyonce reference anyone?...)

Anyway if you think you have the cutest dorm/apartment decor tweet me (@SemirahD) or tag me on instagram (@SemirahD) so I can see how much I need to step my decor game up!

via Facebook archives
via Facebook archives  

Grammarly yours, SemirahD

P.S. School is in session. Excuse my sporadic posting whilst I earn my education as a Mechanical Engineer. No I am not fixing cars... I am building torpedoes and making 10 different kinds of polyurethane for lab experiments... #nerdproblems #womenengineers

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...