Friday, August 1, 2014

WIWT: A Wedding on the Cape x #RockportChallenge

This weekend I will be joining a friend of mine to a wedding on the cape and I thought it was the perfect time to take on the Seven to 7 Rockport challenge. 

Rockport is committed to creating a place where style meets comfort and its 2014 collection is raising the bar. Every pair of shoes is equipped with ADIPRENE® by adidas sport technology, making your favorite pair of heels feel like your favorite pair of running shoes. It’s simply, Style Made Comfortable. For Spring/Summer 14, Rockport designers researched and sourced global trends in women’s fashion, translating them into style-driven collections that address all wearing occasions.

Dress c/o The Girl That Loves // Necklace c/o Accessory Mercado // Pumps c/o Rockport
My pumps matched perfectly with my springy/summer collection Accessory Mercado statement necklace. I adore statement necklaces! It is my goal to have a matching statement necklace for the majority of the dresses in my wardrobe. I feel like they are the ultimate accessory for collegiates and to achieve that classy preppy look.
Seven to 7 Plain Pump // Accessory Mercado necklace // C. Wonder Tote
Maroon and Navy are well usually tokened as fall colors but, I figured we could break the rules for one weekend. Plus with the lace detail and flower necklace my assemble gave off the appropriate amount of summer casual vibe. 

What am I looking at? Those gorgeous shoes. 
When I first stepped into my Rockport pumps I melted. I am always skeptical about brands that claim they have came up with the most comfortable heels but, just by slipping my feet into these babies I knew I was in for a smooth ride. Instant cushion! I easily lasted an entire day in these shoes AND I took public transportation with no complaints from my toes. I recommend these pumps for stylistas & fashionistas who insist on rocking pumps on a daily basis.

Photography by my brother. Kudos Richard!

Grammarly yours, Semirah

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...