Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sweets and Treats


Lovely Candy Co c/o // MultiFlask c/o Precidio 
The summer is coming to an end and late nights are complimented with light jackets. All of my friends are trying to get in last minute brunches, picnics, soirees, etc. This being said everyone has already tasted my homemade chocolate chip cookies and over the top casserole dish.. so now what do I bring to the party? 

Deciding what food item to bring to a party is a slight headache.. Especially when you have to consider allergies, gluten-free, fat-free, red die number 56 free, etc. etc. This is where Lovely Candy Co. comes into play. The team over at Lovely Candy Co sent over different flavors of their organic chewy candy for my friends and I to try. Their fruit flavors have real fruit chunks fo' da' VEGANS! (whoop whoop). And their caramel and fudge flavors are with rbst free diary! Every one wins :D

via Amazon
Most of you that have met me via instagram or in person know that I am a braceface and bracefaces have certain food restrictions. Such as: no caramel, gummies, popcorn, ice, anything found at your local grocery store, etc. With a large list like that it is hard for me to find foods that I can actually chew and still follow the rules (Lol ask me when is the last time I had gum!). Lovely Candy Co. chewy candy is soft and melts with the warmth of your mouth. No more caramel stuck in between your teeth. These candies are easier to eat and healthier for your body. Like I said before this is all a win-win situation. 



Influenster Vitality Vox Box

First Degree Advanced Burn Cream: A soccer girls first aid BFF. Athletes deal with cuts, burns, bruises, and more! First Degree is too the rescue for preventing scars and pain relief. 

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: Can all the athletic collegiates just snap for this. #girlprobs

Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum

Pure Leaf Iced Tea: refreshing cup of tea in the middle of the busy city!

Softlips Cube

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies: My new fave "pick me up" snack.

Total Value: Approx. $36.50

*Disclaimer: I received the Vitality Vox Box c/o Influenster. You don't have to be a blogger to get freebies! Also the Loyalty Candy Company packs were provided to me complimentary in exchange for a honest review. All opinions are honest and my own*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...