Monday, July 14, 2014

New Balance Headquarters Visit


Before this summer I did not know that I was living in the hot spot of the shoe industry. New England is home to international sneaker giants like New Balance, Timberland, Skechers, Puma, and Reebok. Through my product design intensive internship I had the chance to speak and see the design and product development process of many of those companies. 

At some point in your professional career you begin to see just how small the world really is and this does not exclude the sneaker industry, everyone is somehow connected. 

Last summer I got to be apart of the groundbreaking celebration for the new Converse headquarters in Boston and next summer I hope to be there when it's doors open. Boston is in store for some innovative and exciting opportunities summer 2015 so stay tune and get ready. 

I am already a big fan of the New Balance Fresh Foam but I was not aware of the many other upgrades that New Balance offered, such as: Fantom Fit, Rev-lite, and Cush+.

The design team and many of the employees of the New England sneaker industry find their inspirations within the local fitness communities. If I lived in the city I would love to attend every November Project workout or City Sports run. Unfortunately I can't and I make do with my local park and amp up the excitement on my personal social media pages to connect with other fitness ambassadors and adrenaline addicts. 

How are you staying fit this summer? Yes summer bodies are built in the winter but, summer hours call for excessive amounts of froyo and frozen desserts! 

Grammarly yours, Semirah

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...