Sunday, June 1, 2014

Booting into Summer

Even with the summer approaching there are many ways to wear booties during the warmer weather. I tried out short brown booties by Grazie Footwear to test out this theory. 

Fabled booties c/o of Grazie Footwear.
I paired my booties with black skinny pants. Try stockings or just socks as the weather gets hotter. 


Matching brown and black is like putting together navy and black, attempt with caution. 


I love the details of jewels on the side of the boot and the charmed zipper. 


Transforming my wardrobe into summer appropriate weather is a constant battle. Booties are the perfect shoes to go from chilly weather to tank top time. 


Grammarly yours, Semirah D

Disclaimer: I was provided these boots by Grazie Footwear complimentary. However, all opinions are my own. 

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...