Thursday, June 5, 2014

Atlanta Fitness Class: UFC Gym


Most of you know me as a Bostonian. I post predominantly about Boston events, companies, etc. but really I am an East Coast girl. I travel up and down the coast stopping by state parks, festivals and socials with old friends. I was invited to check out the new UFC gym in Atlanta. It was a kid class so I had my little cousin accompany me.



The UFC Perimeter has a very friendly staff on hand to assist with any requests you may have or help you need to get started. The facilities are.... what is the new way of saying "the b o m b dot com"? ... or "wicked awesome"? Either way you will experience a clean, well equipped facility for your UFC gym experience.

Ian (my little cousin) learned about self-defense, self-confidence and discipline while having fun in a safe and entertaining group class format. It’s also a great way for kids to burn energy and have fun! I am all for having fun and staying fit! (speaking of this, can anyone help me find a way to make solo running enjoyable!?)




UFC Gym Perimeter is new to the Atlanta area and has something for every member of the family. The gym recently started this kids program with classes every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday.

Here is Ian. He is a total gentlemen, him and the young lady boxed the punching bag with crazy force! (Probs hyped up from the pre-class snacks) 

Taught by a staff of rockstar, attentive professionals, UFC Gym kids classes help your little one learn self-confidence, coordination, discipline and self-defense.  Plus, it’s fun!

I love trying out new and exciting fitness fads or just experience a different instructor. I believe kids can have a productive gym experience as well.

Grammaryly yours, Semirah D

*This is a sponsored post with Mums the Word Network and UFC Gym Perimeter. All opinions are my own.*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...