Friday, May 30, 2014

Perfect (Straight) Prom Smile

For those of you that follow me on twitter or instagram you are aware that this week is prom for my senior year of high school. Whew! Oh the preparing that I’ve had to go through, starting with my prom perfect smile. The “signature look” that has fallen upon me in the blogger world of New England is not my impeccable style but, braces. I’m the only blogger rocking the brace face look and oh boy it has it’s up and downs.


Prom is a time to remember and cherish typical picture opportunities with your besties for life (or people you don’t even care about). One thing you don’t want to regret is a flawed crooked smile. I’ve embraced my braces for my prom but here is an alternative option for teeth straightening methods that will not hinder your ‘popularity’ or reputation.


Teen brace face on the right. What a beaut.



Braces are very high maintenance and with mistakes come damage control (pain, broken brackets, wires, mouth scratches, etc.) Save the drama for your momma and try out invisalign. Invisalign Teen (just for you!) clear aligners are removable (ahh this is so exciting) AND can straighten teeth without a mouth full of metal and all the disruption and sacrafice that comes with it. Plus it is more or less the same cost as braces so make sure to mention this to your parent$ (yes I am using the money sign as a ‘s’ assuming that your parents are the money makers).


What other worries do you have about using either braces or Invisalign? I can be your myth busting guru!

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...