Friday, April 4, 2014

Macy's Men's 2014 Spring Fashion: Sporty Casual


For the past 5 weeks I have had the opportunity to dress up and dress down my spring wardrobe at the mstylelab in Macy’s.

                                      4th Macy's mstylelab Spring Wardrobe post

 As a woman in a male dominated family I couldn’t help but venture into the male section of the mstylelab and put some pieces together for men’s spring 2014 fashion.

Macy’s is not on the top of my brother’s shopping list, or whatever organizational tools that boy’s use to shop. But after putting together a casual sporty look for my football obsessed cousin the men around me are beginning to sneak into my shopping trips to Macy’s mstylelab to see what the hype is all about. The brands that I shopped at to complete a casual sporty look were; Levi’s, Nike and Adidas.

I didn’t see many young boy’s/men spring fashion trends on the #macyscampustour at www.macyscampustour.com so here is my little cousin modeling the next biggest thing, the super mantra, the casual sporty look of the season….




 Grammarly yours, Semirah D

*Sponsored post* This post is sponsored by Macy’s and all opinions are my own. Sponsorship policy available under the ‘Contact me’ tab. 

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...