Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wish Upon a Wednesday

It's the middle of the week and we are all wishing, hoping, and crawling towards friday. To make light of Wednesday I've joined a few other lovely bloggers for the "Wish Upon a Wednesday" link up. Essentially the "Wish Upon a Wednesday" link up is answering the question, "What am I wishing for this week?" The answer...

Monogrammed goodies for my room!


The monogrammed pillow pictured above can be found on etsy by Heit Boutique. 
Backpack c/o Herschel  


Spring 2014 Fashion Pieces from Karmaloop


M.C Hammer pants and gold chains..
I always wished I could do the snapback look! I think it is a cute alternative from the baseball cap.


Matching two piece ensembles!

Cute crewneck sweaters..

Last but not least... in the running for the head turner of spring dresses is definitely the....

Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift Dress


What is on your spring wish list!?

Grammarly yours, Semirah D
 photo ce5da5c0-796c-485c-862f-5fa77c99aca5_zpsf1b8c793.jpg

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...