Friday, March 21, 2014

Throwback Fashion for Spring

Hi y'all! Anyone remember that 90's cartoon Rugrats? My mom always told me that I belonged in the Rugrats group. My cousins and I would take on the characters: Tommy, Chucky, Phil, Lil, and Angelica... and we would go on all of these meddling adventures around the yard and house. So when I went spring shopping at the mstylelab of Macy's for the #macyscampustour I just had to buy this throwback shirt for my spring wardrobe! 





I wanted to be really fun yet comfy for this outfit because, how can I go on my Rugrat adventures, if I'm not comfortable and versatile? I paired green Converse and a teal bubble statement necklace to this ensemble.  


Little Rugrat doing Rugrat thangs' ! 

*Don't do this at home kids ;)*


If you remember the 90's, what's your favorite trend or cartoon!? #tbt Throwback Thursday

Grammarly yours, Semirah D


*Sponsored Post* Compensation for outfits were provided by Macy's but, all opinions are my own. 

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...