Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bloggers x Microsoft x Just Dance

Microsoft released new software, 'Windows 8', for their new Surface Pro 2. To celebrate this new release and get the word out Microsoft sponsored Surface Pro's for 30 bloggers to try out and review. I had the honor of being one of those bloggers and a honor it was indeed! Her Campus helped put the event together so below is a picture of Her Campus co-founder, Windsor and I at the event yesterday.  


I have so much information and pictures to share with you guys from the event and about the new gadgets we received! To fit everything in I am going to break down this subject into three different blog posts that will be updated in increments of every other day, until all the goodies have been revealed. This is part one of the Microsoft event series and I am starting off with the bloggers Just Dance competition. Below are some action pictures from the games. 


Our swag bags had goodies from Sephora, Neuro drinks, plus more! Peep those sweets at the end of the table...? If not, my stomach can absolutely attest to the deliciousness of the chocolate dipped strawberries plus other chocolate treats.  

Just Dance Blogger Competition

Erin // Emily // Jill // Her Campus Blogger 


This event was my second time ever actually using the Xbox Just Dance system and it is such a workout but, loads of fun! Obviously this game is great for all ages and people of all shapes and sizes! 

Now let's see some of the ladies competition faces ;)


Picture #1: Comment below a caption for this!


Picture #2: Comment below a caption for this!


Picture #3: Comment below a caption for this!


I look forward to reading some of the captions you guys come up with! Who knows? Best caption may just receive a cute package in the mail. 

Check back Monday at 12pm for the next Microsoft post. 

Grammarly yours, Semirah D

Sponsored post: I received a trial Surface Pro 2 in exchange for a review. As always, all opinions are my own and thank you for coming to my blog. 





More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...