Friday, February 14, 2014

Brooks Brothers and Lilly Pulitzer 2014 Spring Wish List

When there aren't any fashion events/conferences/or blogger meetups in town, I torture myself with superfluous online shopping. With that being said, I fell in love with Brooks Brothers' and Lilly Pulitzer's 2014 Spring/Summer collection. I'm loving dresses and suit sets because I just can't seem to find pants that fit me comfortably and fashionably. I love the bright prints from Lilly but, then I tone down my closet with some neutral and classic pieces from Brooks Brothers. Brooks Brothers may be the more professional and work-friendly but, ironically it is the most comfortable option.

Lilly Pulitzer Lennox Shift Dress

Lilly Pulitzer Delia Shift Dress

Brooks Brothers Short-Sleeve Silk Plaid Dress



Brooks Brothers Silk Vine Print Dress

Brooks Brothers Natalie Fit Five-Pocket Stretch White Denim Pants


What do you predict is going to be the color of spring this year? I'm thinking more neutral options this year.

Grammarly yours, Semirah D

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...