Tuesday, December 31, 2013

leaving 2013 with no regrets and a better resume

All I can say is Thank You! 

Thank you 2013...

  • For a productive and lucrative year.
  • For getting me into shape with New Balance's Lace Up 365 campaign.
  • Introducing me to the November Project.
  • Giving me a press position at one of the largest women conferences
  • Helping me become one of the top 5 campus reps under MRY (Bobble campaign).
  • Growing my blogging hobby.
  • Amazing travel experiences with friends and family.


Top 2013 Blog Post are...







1//2//3//4//5//


Personal Favorite Fashion Event of the Year goes to...

Poshmark Boston Bloggers Party

That's me, second from the left!

There are many things that I am grateful for from 2013 and I have no idea what to expect from 2014, I know it is going to be good! If you follow me on twitter you would have caught some of the fitness motivation tweets and Boston updates from throughout the year. I started my new year resolution a bit early so, come join me on twitter as I sweat glitter at 5 am in the morning with adrenaline junkies.

My instagram page is an extension of my blog. For 2014 I will be posting up to date events, fashion, fitness, and fun. I definitely encourage you guys to follow my social pages and receive live tweets and pics that are parallel to the post you see here!

2013 has fulfilled Sound of Charm's duty and is ready to report for 2014!

Auscla vous and adieu 2013, grammarly yours, Semirah D




More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...