Sunday, December 8, 2013

December Product Reviews

The Sock Club


I am so excited that the Sock Club Guys sent me some very groovy tribal socks to review. Sock Club brand socks are all american made. The socks are knitted, material procured, finished, and packaged in North Carolina. 

The socks I received are the November Diamond Stripe, the first ever sock exclusively designed and produced by the Sock Club. Sock Club delivers socks to your doorstep monthly. Just like your beauty supplies or pizza boxes that conveniently take the hassle out of extraneous work. 

I always take pleasure in the small things in life and having a new pair of awesome socks monthly sounds like a sweet deal. I generally love receiving mail. Like if the world ran out of cinnamon soft pretzels or gummy worms, I would be devastated. But if I came home to like 5 boxes of awesome mail then my frown is instantaneously turned upside down!

So, I would definitely recommend checking the quirky Sock Club guys over at http://www.sotmclub.com/about.

Thank you and adieu.   

Influenster #VioletVoxBox Review


A little peek inside...

  • Goody Athletique Headband
  • Sally Hansen New Triple Shine nail polish
  • SoyJoy bar
  • Montahne Jeunesse Clay Spas
  • Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo


Total value of products: $33.50

Favorite product: The "Goody Athletique Headband" because, the headband was the first thing I opened and wore immediately. My second favorite is the Dry Shampoo because, it's been on my lust list since August.

Least favorite product: The "Montahne Jeunesse Clay Spas" face mask are my least favorite because, it is the last product that I would use in this box. 


I'm going to have product reviews all month so, come back next week for some new goodies. Along with these goodies, I will be treating my body to daily fitness workouts. The winter is a challenging season for some. I am making it a goal to not only change this mental stigma but also continue with intense fitness motivation. For the next two weeks I will be joining Santa's little elves and doing a #elf4health activity daily. Join me by following my instagram and/or twitter channels (@SemirahD).

Grammarly yours, Semirah D



Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and The Sock Club. For more information about my sponsorship policy please click the Contact Me tab.


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...