Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blog Beauty Social at Kekei Salon and Beauty Lounge

 Party photo album available on the Sound of Charm Facebook page


Kekei Salon and Beauty Salon is located right in Fenway and in the hub of college students. In a quaint little corner of Boston, Kekei Salon and Beauty Salon held my first ever blog social. Guest were served appetizers from Divine Image Cuisine and experienced Mani's and Pedi's from the salons amiable staff. I am so glad I met these women and I am so thankful for their support.


What sets Kekei Salon and Beauty Lounge apart is their wide range of services and great staff! My favorite part of their salon is the downstairs with 3 pedicure massage chairs and separate rooms. This area is perfect for peaceful down time and even a get together with some friends. 


Stressed from work? Or stressed from the Red Sox's game? Or maybe even looking for a way to celebrate... either way Kekei's Salon and Beauty Lounge is the place to go for those needs. I am not only talking to the ladies here... Men I encourage you to check it out as well!



Vorosha was the apparel sponsor for the evening and everyone loved the Men and Women collection. If you are interested in a luxury brand tshirt, go to www.vorosha.com. Their shirts are sexy and attention grabbers! Wear them to the store or to the club, you will be the best dressed either way. 


This event was definitely an experience for me and I learned that blogging and event planning are two paths of interest. I am interested in continuing to perfect my skills in both so, look out for the next event invite!

Forever Random, Semirah D ;)

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...