Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Fashion Must: Blazers

Say autumn... imagine the pretty colors, leaves, chilly weather, and.... layers! When I think about fall fashion, the first thing I get excited about is layers! Jackets, sweaters, stockings, knee-highs, and more! Maybe it's a New England thing or maybe even a prep school habit? But nonetheless when it comes to layering my favorite article of clothing would have to be blazers. This year I have made it my business to obtain durable, unique, and gorgeous blazers. There are definitely different types of blazers for different body types so, I included some examples from bloggers who have modeled blazers exceptionally. 



  



When stepping out in an ensemble featuring a blazer, the second issue of discussion is your shirt/undershirt/first layer. People usually opt for neutral colors, stripes, polka dots, and solids. I say go bold and make a statement. Wear something unique and metallic like Vorosha's Silver and Gold Collection luxury shirts. Wear statement shirts under blazers to bump up the interest in your instagram outfit of the day post #ootd or even for lazy days at school. This year blazers are my go to accessory for a professional but casual look in my prep school setting. 



Grammarly yours, Semirah D

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...