Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Thrifty OOTD


I'm calling this look thrift because, quite frankly I have no idea where I purchased any of these items that I just pulled from the bottom of my closet. 



I do recall that my belt and earrings came from my short era of Forever 21 fever. The hat is probably a past down from my aunt and the shoes have been with me since 6th grade. I think I was saving the shoes for a horse derby or picnic of some sorts. 


I love the combination of both small and bold details on the dress I am modeling. The intricate designs on the bottom, to the small polka dots outlining the dress, make this vintage baby doll dress a must in a modern closet. I added the belt to not only give my curvy body more shape, but to also add flavor to a rather bland ensemble.

The girl loving the polka dots, Semirah D

I am curious has to what your summer trends have been? This summer has been the summer of either imitation or innovation. Which one were you?

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...