Saturday, August 10, 2013

Beauty in the Heat

Seventh Generation Skin Serum Review:



Thanks to Lucky Magazine, I was given the opportunity to review the Seventh Generation Boosts firming serum. I received a free sample of this product from Lucky and Seventh Generation for use in connection with this blog.

I am always wicked excited to receive beauty products in the mail. Upon receiving the serum, I showered and immediately tried out it's foretold "firming" powers. According to my sources, this serum is to be put on a damp body, assuming after a shower/bath, and a small amount massaged into the desired areas. I followed the instructions and the serum smells really good and minty, as if it is working wonders on my body but so far I have seen no results. I will continue to use this daily for a month and search for firming sections of my body. Until then, I will look forward to the minty fresh smell of Seventh Generation Boosts serum. The firming serum is not the only product, they have multiple body products to suit different needs.

Ten Random Facts:

Tagged by Emma Elise, I will also add on alittle bit about myself.

1. You guys are now aware that I use firming serum.
2. I found this blog in 2011. (2 years running)
3. My new obsession is Burberry.
4. I have a soft spot for Vera Bradley, that is fading ever so slowly.
5. I am a sailor. Like sailboats and such.
6. I am a soccer player and I have had the same jersey number since 6th grade.
7. For some reason 6th grade was a significant time for me.
8. I think I am random but, if you truly take the time to know me, you will see I have a reason for everything. (Well 99.98% of things)
9. I probably wear jogging pants 5/365 days of the year. Private prep school problems :(
10. I have been the same height for probably 5-6 years.

Kisses and Hugs, Semirah D

Free kisses and hugs for the person who can comment as to what my old pen name was ;)




More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...