Saturday, July 6, 2013

First Week at Summer Job

Hi y'all! 
This summer is not only the summer of rain for me but, it is also the summer of transition and productivity. For instance, I figured out how to post on my blog from my iPhone! And this is my first time doing that and I am loving technology right now . This summer I am a sailing instructor in New England and I am so excited to be out on the water for the majority of my summer. Last week was my first week and I still have loads to learn but, I'm ready !
Everyone in the household but me, is on a diet. This leaves me checking out all the cafes and local eating spots for lunch. I found this very cute little cafe that sells breakfast and lunch sandwiches with fruit, toast, etc and it is wicked affordable! Speaking of "wicked", if you are interested in learning more about the use of that Bostonian word and the Bostonian accent, I recommend watching the new film "The Heat". Filmed in Boston and quite a laugh. If you are accompanied by children under 13, then the new film Despicable Me 2 is hilarious! When I went to go see it with my younger brothers, I think all the adults in the theater had the most laughs! So check it out :)

Grammarly yours, SemirahD
Aka MsRandomKitty

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...