Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Orange you glad...

... that Burberry has bright new colors for the summer season. Burberry's Summer 2013 collection is at the top of my wish list with; bright "color blocking" colors, the consistent glamorous reputation and high quality, Burberry really did deliver a pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. What do you think? Are the summer 2013 bags a "Must have" or "Splurge"? Within this collection aside from the pieces that I love, I am surprised that Burberry incorporated past trends and ideas instead of bringing something new to the table. I guess we'll be seeing studded handbags and geometric fabric bows for a while.


I love the colors of this collection; so bright and vibrant but yet chic and sophisticated. Even though the studded look is almost pass its due time, I like how Burberry only stud's the bottom half and doesn't give us a surplus of bling. Yes, as a pageant girl, I can't believe I just had to say that something doesn't have enough bling. But a handbag should not be your outfit, it should compliment and enhance your outfit. Burberry's bags do exactly that, plus more ;)


I don't think I'll be able to emphasize how much I'm loving the color!


I decided to do a post on the Burberry's summer collection for 2013 because, I am gradually fortifying my wardrobe with Burberry items and getting to know my options and the current trends is key to building the best summer wardrobe. I go through brand addictions every so often; Winter 2012 to now has been Tory Burch, 6th grade till now has been Vera Bradley, and Summer 2013 will be Burberry. I think that everyone is loyal to some type of brand in the world we live in. May it be; McDonalds, North Face, Target, Oscar de la Rente, Louis Vuitton, Auto Zone, Disney, Etc. I think it makes shopping easier, you know what you want and where to find it; saves time and headaches. So orange you glad I didn't say banana ;)

Forever Random, MsRandomKitty ;*

P.S Click the yellow arrow on the right sidebar to vote for this blog to be Boston's Best Fashion Blog. Ends in 30 days! :) Thank you everyone.  Or click here:


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...