Friday, March 8, 2013

Pure Barre Boston

BlogAndTweetBos Exercise Event @PureBarreBos:

This week I had the opportunity to participate in a complimentary barre class with @BlogAndTweetBos at the Pure Barre studio on the historic Newbury St. Disclaimer; This was my first class and I am completely out of shape. LOL Now that we have that out of the way, I can completely advice everyone to try out one of these classes. Yes it is a workout and yes it takes time to adjust but, the results are phenomenal. 

Our class instructor 

The Pure Barre Boston studio is located less than a five minute walk from the MBTA greenline stop, Hynes Convention Center. With so many different classes, there is something for everyone. Pick and choose and conjure up a schedule that is perfect for you. 


The owner of Pure Barre Boston and I after the workout. 
@PureBarreBos Wall of Fame

Fellow Blogger Kerrie and I
I am going to try to explain the Pure Barre method that I experienced in class. It was a mixture of small, precise moves with the aide of either a small elastic ball, weights, or elastic band. Not only motivated by the enthusiastic instructor but also encouraged by the upbeat music and dedicated audience. This workout is not something that gets easier with time but, challenges even the fittest of the fit. After taking one of these classes you will fully understand the power of #LBT'ing ;) Check out Pure Barre Boston's Facebook site to learn more!
Pure Barre Swag Shop 

Grammarly yours, SemirahD

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...