Sunday, March 31, 2013

Prom Season 2013


The Belle of the Ball hosted a prom fashion show with picks from Bloomingdale's 2013 Prom selection. All the pieces above were delicate and dazzling. From pastel spring colors to neutral soft pinks and beiges. I had an amazing time at this show. Along with 4 other high school girls we had the opportunity to model with professional models from Maggie Inc. I am on the far right with the beige shaw. With prom season coming into full swing it was great getting a sneak peek for what to expect this season. I am looking forward to seeing the jewelry that will be adorning and complimenting variety of dresses. I think I might spend more time picking out my accessories over the actual dress. The makeup was a very natural yet peachy look. Blushed cheeks and captivating eyes were on all the models.    



Chanel is a timeless brand and the classics always make the cut. This show was my first fashion show of the year and it was a great opener for the year. With my blogging experience and exposure increasing, I will be sharing quite a life line of events for you guys this year. If you were an avid reader last year, you probably noticed that my main source of events was through my pageant reign. This year I have made appearances at blogger events and shows around Boston. I may be saying "this year" but there is still so much more to come and I am so excited and blessed for the opportunities.  

Spring Accessories 2013


Here are a few pieces that caught my eye for my own Spring 2013 collection and trends you might be seeing or already starting to notice now.


Chanel Booties and Clutch. Army styled boots have been all the rage recently and these boots give that trend a more elegant and girly twist with the bow and heel. The soft pink clutch transforms any outfit into an evening out with friends. 



Guccis pumps and handbag. This pop of color can do wonders to any ensemble. Try to go bold and add an eye catching accessory to your spring wardrobe. It doesn't doesn't have to be a bright color, it could have an unique pattern, cutout, material, or style. 


Chanel pumps and clutch. This clutch is definitely something that has to be skillfully added to an outfit. The metallic line of Chanel's icon is outlined on the base of these heels, giving the sleek black heel an edgier look. 

Forever Random ;) MsRandomKitty

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...