Friday, February 8, 2013

Winter Obsessions 2013

Being stuck inside because of harsh weather has it's pro's and con's. I have found that aside from pulling out my arts and craft box, I could be pulling a yoga mat and candles. This alternative has turned me into a yoga fanatic! Of course with the new hobby comes a new wardrobe and my latest discovery has been Lululemon Athletica. I have found their yoga pants to be addicting and their yoga tanks have become mandatory during my current exercise sessions. I'm leery about purchasing the thick headbands because, I am not sure if it will pull on my hair. I can't knock it till I try it so, that will most likely be my next purchase. I haven't discovered my favorite yoga stretches yet. With all the free time I have, I am sure to find out soon. There are so many different styles and types of yoga, I could do something different every single day. That is what is intriguing to me. The fact that there is something new to discover about yoga and other forms of stretching. Before I started taking yoga and pilates classes I thought that yoga was solely a relaxing and lazy experience. I was indeed mistaking. It is relaxing but, not in a lazy way. It is in a way that revives your body and enlightens your mind. This is the perfect way to start off a new week, with a fresh mindset and relaxed body. Do you have any new winter hobbies or obsessions? 
Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty ;*





More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...