Monday, February 18, 2013

Pink & Tory Burch


LOL Does that count as a selfie?? ;* This weekend I have a few extra days to procrastinate and travel out to a few outlet stores and do some damage. With midterms just passing, SAT's, and college applications approaching, retail therapy was a must. I mean, could there ever be too much of any type of therapy! Especially splurging on a few cute items that I would totally count as an investment into my closet! Over the weekend I purchased a some arm candy from Coach, Guess, and Tory Burch. My favorite article that I wore over the weekend was a jean Tory Burch dress. Adorable and totally worth it! The gold buttons on the dress really caught my attention and lead me into actually trying on the dress in the first place. My eye is always drawn to the smaller details so, I guess that is why this dress and I are a perfect match. Hahaha at least, that is what I told my mom! ;)

I think that pink button up underneath is a gorgeous pop of color and really attracts attention towards this dress. I am expecting to see jeans being worn in many creative ways this spring/summer. With different shades, colors, and textures for jeans... There are endless possibilities of how you could re-create this look!

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty ;*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...