Wednesday, December 26, 2012

OOTD: Vacation Lazy Days

Over break my wardrobe consist of the easiest items in my wardrobe. Easiet being those loose items that will fit you no matter what and tame little to no effort to get dress. Above I am wearing a blue sparkly tank top dress that is fitted at my thighs. I wore this for an appearance at a talent show. Hahah...a As I reminince on this event from early in the week, I remember that I wore my brown cowboots with that dress. Too cute and casual, totally downplayed the dress for the perfect lazy look.

My makeup looks have been bold and colorful. I don't really fancy this photo because, I look exhausted. Nonetheless, I love the yellow eyeshadow and slight brush of blush and MAC Lipglass.


Again, this outfit is the perfect "lazy" look. I threw on a colorful sports bra for flair with a knitted tank crop top. I paired this top with light khakis and ankle-length brown boots. Throwing on this outfit was effortless.


Today, I took a visit to the library and because, I have not been to school for a few days I wanted to feel smart and studious. Hence, the old Eddie Bauer messenger bag filled with overdue books and journals. My makeup includes a nice moisterizing lotion and lipgloss. All naturallee *Lol say that with some foreign accent*.  What do you wear on a "Lazy" day??
Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty ;*


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...