Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Christmas List

This is more like a Wish List or Dream List... B/c oh have I been wishing for my mom to get this.

The LV Neverfull MM bag. My argument is that, if I get this I will not need a new handbag till I leave college. That is saying alot for the amount of bags that I currently own. I would LOVE this present for christmas.


I need a new watch because, my previous one got too big for my wrist. This is more of a need than a "want". I really don't care where it comes from, as long as it's attractive than I'm all set. :)


This is just to help out those family members that haven't seen me in years and don't know whether I'm still into dolls or makeup. Gift Cards are the perfect last minute gift that allows the person to do whatever with the given amount. 

What's on your list?! ;*


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...