Monday, November 12, 2012

2013 Miss Black Massachusetts U.S.A. Pageant


 If you were not able to grace us with your presence at the pageant then, below are some snap shots. There was a bit of a wait for the excitement but, once the show got started it zoomed by! The talent that these girls brought to the show was amazing!! I could not believe how unique every girl was and the different assets they brought to the table. I felt sorry for the judges because, this year's competition was tough! Not only was this the 2013 pageant but, it was also my final walk with my big sister queen. If you would like to purchase our farewell speeches in the souvenir program book, please contact me via semirahdolan@yahoo.com.











Forever yours, MsRandomKitty ;*

P.S: I may have passed on the crown but, my journey is not over. This blog and my endeavors are on to bigger goals! Stay tuned.


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...