Monday, November 26, 2012

100th POST SURPRISE!!!

Can you guys hear the clapping and party horns? Well.. I can because, today is the 100th post! :)
In honor of the 100th post I have a surprise for you guys. I wish I could put like 20 exclamation marks with out it being annoying! My new surprise is a..... NEW BLOG NAME :) I'm growing up so, I figured my blog should grow up with me too. Because, I'm a big kid now! :) *haha comment if you get where that comes from* #90baby

Anyway, I am still under the pen name MsRandomKitty but, my blog's domain has been changed to http://soundofcharm.blogspot.com/ 

Have you remembered it yet? Ok, you can't forget love! It will break my heart. 

Now that things have changed a bit around here, hope you guys are ready for this ride. In my junior year of high school, I plan to take this blog to the moon and back. 

SOOOOO... What do you guys think? When you hear the name, what comes to your mind? 

I want your feedback. Yo quiero la opinion de el mundo!! Unë dua mendimin botëror ;*

I love you guys. Te amo. Te dua.



Forever Random, MsRandomKitty ;*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...