|Today was super chill ;* I loved it!|
If you have any suggestions as to what IB/honors torture I should add to the list, then please comment below. I want to make sure I capture it all.
Here we go, IB/Honors students.....
- We "procrastinate" by doing less important homework!
- You will learn to smile when you fail because, the teacher expects that and there is no negotiating!
- 50% grade on an assignment feels like you have accomplished something good in life, sort of like a 99% in middle school on your friday quizzes.
- Social life.. haha what??! Doesn't exist.
- Weekends are now devoted to CAS hours AKA community service.
- Sleep, yes, that is a privilige.
... LOL, ok I myself need to start my homework tonight instead of writing this blogpost. Just because tomorrow is Friday, does not mean anything! I probably have 3 pop quizzes -_- #MyIBLife
Forever Random, MsRandomKitty ;*