Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sh*t IB Students Have To Do


Today was super chill ;* I loved it!


If you have any suggestions as to what IB/honors torture I should add to the list, then please comment below. I want to make sure I capture it all.

Here we go, IB/Honors students.....

  • We "procrastinate" by doing less important homework!

  • You will learn to smile when you fail because, the teacher expects that and there is no negotiating!

  • 50% grade on an assignment feels like you have accomplished something good in life, sort of like a 99% in middle school on your friday quizzes.

  • Social life.. haha what??! Doesn't exist.

  • Weekends are now devoted to CAS hours AKA community service.
  • Sleep, yes, that is a privilige.

... LOL, ok I myself need to start my homework tonight instead of writing this blogpost. Just because tomorrow is Friday, does not mean anything! I probably have 3 pop quizzes -_- #MyIBLife

Forever Random, MsRandomKitty ;*




More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...