Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OOTD: Emotional Expression

Today, after school while walking home in the pouring rain, I had the sudden urge to use the gloomy weather to my advantage. Plus, I wanted to incorporate my Hello Kitty into this blog post. In order to do that, I put together this outfit for the evening. It is really bold and reverberates my happy mood. I really want to emphasize HAPPY MOOD because, after receiving good grades on all of my quizzes/tests today I deserve a little color pop splurge! No judgement :D 
K
If this outfit didn't have that jean jacket, I'd say it would have been not as sexy!


My Allure fashion mag and I smoozing up for this photo opp. I really love how the color of the letters on the magazine match my skirt! :)


The fact that I risked my life to do a photo shoot on a hill, in the MUDD, proves my undying love for you guys!
<3 p="p">
Forever Random, MsRandomKitty ;*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...