Monday, October 29, 2012

Colour Bloc Launch Party



 Last week Amelia of Colour Bloc hosted an exclusive launch party at the Italian and totally chic restaurant, Stella, located in the heart of South End. With an amazing location, the guest were welcomed to come right in and feel at ease with one of the many Colour Bloc signature cocktails.  


Impeccably decorated, Amelia left her mark on the room with elegant decor. I loved the simple but also elaborate "Colour Blocs", candles, etc. as depicted below. 





Photo Creds: http://www.jaclynlphotography.com/index2.php
This is the menu of the many different cocktails offered that night. Of course, being a high school student on a school night, I stuck to Sprite and Virgin fruity drinks ;)




Some of the artwork on display at the show.


This event being my first that is centered around art, I feel motivated to explore more. I could tell you loads about fashion and cloths, but I feel compelled to share with you guys more art galleries from New England. Especially after meeting and conversing with so many talented people, such as Amelia of Colour Bloc.



For business inquiries or if you would like me to cover your event please contact me via email: semirahdolan@yahoo.com

I also value my readers feedback. So drop me a little note in the comment box below! :)

All photos were snapped by me unless otherwise noted.

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...