Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boston Fashion Week 2012

Amazing and Vibrant colors to look forward to in the spring! Although, I am noticing an increase in vibrant color pea coats and fall sweaters. The traditional beige jacket has turned into orange, red, and even blue!

My eyes were always immediately drawn to the unique lip stain colors of the models. Even though they were abnormal colors you wouldn't wear on a normal day, I am beginning to reconsider my options. I think the baby blue look is rad!

Personally, I loved this dress because, it has the same features from the dress I designed with Sondra Celli.

Catalyst for the Boston Attitude!! 

Dramatic pose needed for dramatic lips.


Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty ;*

Looking forward to more fashion shows this year!


More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...