Monday, September 17, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Wishlist Edition

http://www.sparklingfootsteps.com/

This dress is my latest inspiration for a "Thrifty" DIY. It is so adorable but yet as a vintage and somewhat hipster vibe to it. I could finagle this dress for almost every season, with the right add-ons. The sunglasses and hand bag are like sprinkles added to this already perfect creation. The lace detailing is way more intricate than what meets the eye, you first are approached with a dress that has lace attached to multiple areas. Then, you come to terms that this lace is so wonderfully knitted into flower patterns as to make the wearer seem more delicate. My goal, or I should rather say, a new addition to my to-do list; is to do a DIY look from thrifty materials. Let's see how this comes out.

Grammarly Yours, MsRandomKitty ;*

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...