Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How to Glam Up Your School Uniform

http://elleandblair.com/blog/post/style-spotlight-spice-up-your-school-uniform

If you guys saw my August Favorites list on my facebook page, then you know that I was dying to do a Back to School Outfits video or blog post BUT I have uniform :( So instead I want to share a few ways to glam up your uniform and still feel adorable under uncomfortable button ups and a skirt that just doesn't fit the way you want it to. 

Tip #1: 

CUTE SOCKS:
Don't be afraid to wear socks with different patterns, colors, and styles. They are a really easy accessory and I think it is so cute when you and your friends are all rocking cute knee-highs!

Tip #2

http://mariahswonderfulworld.blogspot.com/2011_12_01_archive.html

ADORABLE HEADBANDS:
Headbands are handy for everyday wear, if you don't already wear these, they are super cheap! You can get a pack of like 10 at Forever 21 for less than $4 and Target has great deals on them too.

Tip #3

http://smartcanucks.ca/aldo-canada-save-30-all-sale-footwear/pile-of-shoes/
SHOES:
 Seriously, do I even have to explain or elaborate on why shoes are the #1 accessory for women all over the world?! Legit, I can not even step into a shoe store for the fear that I will purchase everything in my size! Wear different colors and don't be afraid to come out with a new style that no one else is wearing. 

Tip #4



HANDBAGS:

I am a huge fan of handbags and purses. I own boxes and boxes of them so, they were an automatic for this list. There are millions of different styles, shapes, and sizes of bags. Try to refrain from shelling out cash for the latest Coach, Longchamp, or LV! Order one from another country or a local boutique in your area.

Alright girlies, that is all I have for today. I am actually taking a day off of school because, I am mentally and physically drained. Thanks mom!! 

LMAO Forever Random, MsRandomKitty ;*





More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...