Saturday, August 25, 2012

Kayaking, Sun Tans, and BBQ's

It may seem like an abnormal time to be experiencing and mentioning events like kayaking or BBQ's. But for me, the sun is still blaring and my free time is still going on. This past weekend I spent an amazing time with some of the peer leaders from my job. We kayaked, endured epic sun tans, and ate amazing organic food from a friend's garden.
Honestly, I am not a pro at this^^^^^ (Kayaking) but, it is an arm WORKOUT!! After about half a hour, I had to call it quits and pass on the paddle to someone else. Don't get me wrong it is really fun. I described it to my friend as being similar to running: You have to love it, to always keep doing it. I think that rule applies to alot but, regarding physical activity this takes the cake.

That is all for tonight! Blogging, Vlogging, and what not!

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3>

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...