Monday, August 20, 2012

D.C for the 2012 Miss Black USA Pageant

Ok, As some of you are aware, I recently came from our nations capital to compete for the national title in my pageant. No, I did not bring home the crown. What I did bring home was amazing new memories, friendships, networks, photos, and more! I wanted to share some of that with you guys! Below is some of the pictures of the girls and I out and about eating, talking, posing, etc. Always ready for a camera, we remained poised and ready! All of these girls had amazing platforms and I encourage them to follow through and go on to bigger and better things! The following states were represented: OF COURSE Massachusetts!!, Georgia, New Jersey, Minnesota, Ar Kansas, Texas, Louisiana, Hawaii, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Florida and Virgin Islands, What state are you repping??!



More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...