Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Update

Hey guys,
Every since my summer started it has been quite hectic and next week is going to be worse! So to catch everyone up I captured pictures for each event. So first...
I volunteered at the Aids Walk with my Sister Queen and helped cheered on the walkers at the finish line. I love doing things like this because it helps me follow through with my platform. Youth in the community see me actively involved with great causes and they inquire how to join in the fun! That is where my platform comes in. My job is to promote youth leadership, service learning, academic and professional success. This is basically encouraging students to being more well rounded in their endeavors.




NEXT I...
 Hosted a benefit to help raise funds for my national pageant. My goal is to find sponsors to provide outfits for the nationals week and to find sponsors to give monetary donations.



In between all of that I have been seen at a few Sweet 16's, summer parties, etc. I take advantage of these opportunities to dress and have fun!

And my big surprise that I have been involved in is a reality dress show for TLC the cable channel. I can not release alot of details nor show the dress they made me, but stay on the look out in the fall for an upcoming dress show!






Being the center of attention for a camera crew has been an amazing experience and I would definitely do it again! Everyone was so kind and hard working, it was really inspiring.





Other than that I have been quite diligent with staying up to date on my youtube channel so check that out! : http://www.youtube.com/user/MsRandomKitty?feature=mhee

Thanks guys!

Grammarly yours, MsRandomKitty <3

More Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...